This privacy notice describes the privacy practices for www.sonnedix.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site, which is owned by Sonnedix Management Services Ltd (“Sonnedix”).
Sonnedix will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Sonnedix is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
Sonnedix will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Sonnedix will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Sonnedix will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Sonnedix take precautions to protect your information. The computers on which we store personally identifiable information you may have provided to us are kept in a secure environment.